Dana White Talks Sherk Situation

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dana White Talks Sherk Situation
aznteabagger
8/7/07 10:07:02AM
UFC president, Dana White, spoke with MMAWeekly about the Sean Sherk situation and what the UFC will do with the lightweight title if Sherk's one year suspension by the California State Athletic Commission is upheld.

LINK
silverbullet
8/7/07 10:23:34AM
I think that Dana is doing the right thing. Don't strip the belt from Sherk until the Commission gives the final word in October
wilwith1l
8/7/07 1:03:48PM
Once the commision upholds the decision, the should take the belt in a retroactive manner.
xphycorx
8/7/07 4:28:43PM
if the commission decides that sherk did take an illegal substance then dana white has no choice but to strip him of his belt.
Untouchable
8/7/07 6:06:50PM

Posted by xphycorx

if the commission decides that sherk did take an illegal substance then dana white has no choice but to strip him of his belt.

Sherk has no chance at beating this, look at other legal precidents. Sherk will be stripped of the title, and Gomi should be signed.
whodat
8/7/07 6:40:30PM

Posted by Untouchable

Posted by xphycorx

Sherk has no chance at beating this, look at other legal precidents. Sherk will be stripped of the title, and Gomi should be signed.

Why? So BJ can beat him again?
Mv356
8/7/07 8:15:53PM
gomi would get stomped by BJ, sherk and probably some others
PaleHorse
8/8/07 9:03:08AM
Everyone knows that BJ Penn has gotten lazy, I doubt he's coming back down from 170s anytime soon, unless Gomi gets the title, I don't think BJ would waste his time.
komodo20
8/9/07 5:17:30PM
Joe Stevenson vs bj for the lightweight title
TOMMYAYO05
8/9/07 6:25:23PM

Posted by Untouchable

Posted by xphycorx

gomi's wack he has no conditioning