Dana Confirms Velasquez Gets Lesnar-Carwin Winner For The HW Title

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dana Confirms Velasquez Gets Lesnar-Carwin Winner For The HW Title
DCRage
7/1/10 7:19:45PM
As has long been expected, Dana White made it official today: Cain Velasquez gets the next UFC Heavyweight Title shot after UFC 116. No word on when that will be, but Dana says "probably as soon as possible".

Article
BlueSkiesBurn
7/1/10 7:31:11PM
Awesome, I can't wait to see who he's going to face. Saturday can't come soon enough.
CCPRIDE99
7/1/10 8:26:48PM
and if cain can handle the size i definitely see him stomping both of them. in my opinion hes one of the most underrated heavyweights right now
Twenty20Dollars
7/1/10 9:17:01PM
CvC w/ Carwin winning.
tallica62
7/1/10 9:22:07PM
although i think brock will win, i would like to see carwin vs valasquez more
tcunningham
7/2/10 12:03:02AM
i used to say that cain was not the real deal but after the nog fight i ate my words. i still think he'll have serious problems with brock and carwins size but one thing i guarantee is that he'll with out a doubt bring a good fight to either.
bjj1605
7/2/10 12:11:25AM
After seeing how well Randy did wrestling against Brock I think Velasques can do even better. I wouldn't be surprised to see him stopping Lesnar's takedowns, maybe getting a few of his own, and ABSOLUTELY DESTROYING Brock on the feet. I don't think him vs. Carwin would be a great fight. Carwin would probably try and stand (unless he got hurt, and he's not gonna take Velasquez down rocked) and he can't hang with Velasquez on the feet. He's technically far behind and would be giving up a huge speed advantage.
prozacnation1978
7/2/10 12:56:05AM
I GOTTA CALL THIS NOW AND GET PROPS FOR IT

OCT AFTER UFC 12O BUT BY END OF OCT IN DALLAS WITH A HUGE POPULATION OF MEXICANS ON CAIN'S SIDE

EITHER GUY WILL KNOCK CAIN OUT, AND I MAY JUSY PAY AND FLY OVER TO GO SEE IT
BigBadAl
7/2/10 5:13:54AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

OCT AFTER UFC 12O BUT BY END OF OCT IN DALLAS WITH A HUGE POPULATION OF MEXICANS ON CAIN'S SIDE

I agree that either guy will KO/TKO Cain. Junior Dos will be the next HW champ after Lesnar/Carwin.
jjeans
7/2/10 6:02:40AM

Posted by BigBadAl

Posted by prozacnation1978

I agree that either guy will KO/TKO Cain. Junior Dos will be the next HW champ after Lesnar/Carwin.

I Have never seen 2 back to back quotes i agree with