Dan Henderson's Next Chapters: Strikeforce, Shields (And Maybe Fedor)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dan Henderson's Next Chapters: Strikeforce, Shields (And Maybe Fedor)
postman
4/13/10 7:02:49PM
"I'm just anxious to get in there and go back to work," he told MMA Fighting in a recent interview. "It's nine or 10 months since my last fight. That's way too long. So I just want to get in there and beat Jake Shields up."

MMA Fighting
Boo_Radley21
4/13/10 7:04:09PM
Henderson vs Fedor would be an extremely exciting match I hope it happens in the near Future even though Hendo is smaller
Playground_Samurai
4/13/10 7:12:26PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Henderson vs Fedor would be an extremely exciting match I hope it happens in the near Future even though Hendo is smaller

I would be very interested in Hendo vs Fedor. May not make the most sense, but still very intriguing to me for some reason.
BlueSkiesBurn
4/13/10 7:21:19PM
Can't say I'd complain if Strikeforce made that fight happen. I'd still like to see him vs. Mousasi more. If nothing else to gauge exactly where Mousasi is at.
seanfu
4/13/10 10:15:04PM
Maybe he takes MW, moves up to Mousassi and takes LHW, then moves up to HW and Takes Fedor, and becomes a triple title holder and the most badass mofo ion history. lol

Or he Takes MW narrowly, gets decisioned by Mousassi, and drops and stays at MW. I think that is more likely, and I can definitely see shields beating him.
Caesarrrr
4/14/10 12:09:28AM
I see him taking MW easily, with a nice KO.
TheGodfather1024
4/14/10 9:24:14AM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

I agree I would be pumped for this fight.
Jackelope
4/14/10 10:11:30AM
Go Hendo! I'm rooting for this guy's career harder than ever now that he's out of the UFC. Show 'em they let something good go buddy!
BigIP
4/14/10 10:17:24AM
Luuunaaatic friiiiiinge..............I know your out there!
icantthinkofanything
4/14/10 1:02:07PM
I would like that fight, Hendo is clearly not a HW, but is one of the best fighters SF has imo. I think Hendo would lose, but I wonder if he can beat Gegard. My first thought is no, but i can't tell how good Gegard is yet. I used to like Hendo alot, and think he's a great fighter. I think he took Rampage and Silva lightly. I thought his dealing with the UFC was a bit too cocky. I should not judge him on that, but I do think loosing two different title shots means you shouldnt try to be the highest paid fighter in UFC history, or quit if your not. I wanted to see Hendo vs Nate and Silva part 2. I think SF was a bad career move, and he prolly makes less money their. I like Jake Shields cuz he is confident and very capable bjj blackbelt. His subs rock, and I was soo happy when Jake beat Lawler. I hope Jake pulls off the upset to get Hendo off his high horse.
tcunningham
4/14/10 4:19:51PM
never underestimate hendo. IMO hes the only one to ever bring a fight to Anderson Silva, hes gonna whoop up on shields, and a fight with fedor would be a guaranteed excitement. hendo's the man
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
4/14/10 9:58:47PM
no way Fedor takes a fight against Henderson...
jgtribbett
4/15/10 1:42:56AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Can't say I'd complain if Strikeforce made that fight happen. I'd still like to see him vs. Mousasi more. If nothing else to gauge exactly where Mousasi is at.

i agree.. but, i'm ready to just see hendo fight
BlueSkiesBurn
4/15/10 4:21:54AM
Luckily you don't have too long to wait.