Cyborg vs. Cat Zingano Reportedly Set For July

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Cyborg vs. Cat Zingano Reportedly Set For July
tildengolfer
5/14/17 12:15:27PM
The Brazilian made her UFC nearly a year ago at UFC 198 from her hometown of Fortaleza, Brazil. She took on Leslie Smith and got the first round TKO victory in just over a minute.

She followed that up with another brilliant performance against UFC newcomer Lina Lansberg four months later and earned yet another TKO victory. The former Invicta FC Champ campaigned hard for the UFC to implement a female 145-pound weight class, and they did – but Cyborg wasn’t a part of it.

link

tildengolfer
5/14/17 5:45:14PM
Poor Cat. That's all I have to say about that.
jae_1833
5/14/17 6:29:22PM
I swear, the new match makers must eat bowls of dick for breakfast...I could do a better job in my sleep. How are you so fucking stupid that you build a division for Cyborg and still not give her a title shot. Fucking dorks!
tildengolfer
5/14/17 8:07:02PM

Posted by jae_1833

I swear, the new match makers must eat bowls of dick for breakfast...I could do a better job in my sleep. How are you so fucking stupid that you build a division for Cyborg and still not give her a title shot. Fucking dorks!

Knowing the WME/IMG brand. This will be for an interim title