CRO-COP says he has 5 or 6 fights left

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » CRO-COP says he has 5 or 6 fights left
hippysmacker
11/10/07 7:16:44PM
Good news . I had the same nose surgery after it got broken for the 3rd time, and I can tell you I felt like I was gonna snort up all the oxygen in the world after they took the packing out. Hopefully this will lead to him returning to form. From Mirko's official site.

http://www.mirko-crocop.com/?id=4&solo=80
cmill21
11/10/07 7:28:13PM
I don't think he'll fight in January, I think he will be back at 81(personal opinion). From the oppenents I've heard, the one that i'm most intrigued by probably won't be ready until 81. I'm very happy about this, I hope he is truly back to fight, and it did look like it in the first round of his fight with Kongo. He truly is a hero of mine, and I don't believe there are to many people who could be a politian, anti terrorist agent, professional soccer player, a dad, and fight professionally. I'm so glad that he's not saying he may retire after his up coming fight, when he said that before GG and the Kongo fight it felt like a bad omen to me.
waylon_o
11/10/07 7:37:35PM
He is my hero also and I can't wait to see him fight at his full potential once again. Look out UFC HWs...
loonytnt
11/10/07 10:40:18PM
AA vs CC??
roman
11/10/07 11:06:09PM

Posted by waylon_o

Look out UFC HWs...

I heard that when he was first signed tot the UFC
cmill21
11/10/07 11:07:17PM

Posted by roman

Posted by waylon_o

Look out UFC HWs...

You didn't know who he was or you would have said that yourself.
ohiostate1016
11/11/07 9:58:13AM
I really hope that Cro Cop can make it back. It sucks when there is a big signing, and the guy comes in and bombs. I don't blame him for that GG loss, that could have happened to anybody, and Gonzaga was incredibly underrated. He went into that fight feeling disrespected, and he came out with a huge win. He was tired of hearing about Cro Cop, so he went out and beat him at his own game.

Now, I do blame him for the Kongo fight. He should have won that one. There is no way that you let a guy lay on you for three rounds. I thought Kongo was going to win before the fight, but I didn't want to see him win like that.

I have no idea who he could fight. Antoni Hardonk? Brandon Vera? Nobody really seems interesting.
MeanGreene
11/11/07 12:32:28PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by roman

Posted by waylon_o

Look out UFC HWs...

You didn't know who he was or you would have said that yourself.

There is doubt that CC has amazing talent. Hopfully the surgery has solved some of his issues and he is ready for his inevitable title run! I really think The Truth is his next fight...should be fun!
Ordep
11/11/07 7:03:29PM
"I'll be back"

jgtribbett
11/11/07 8:20:06PM
I'd like to see him come back strong... but even if he doesnt.. i like watcdfhing him fight... either way
Blizzard
11/12/07 1:51:33AM
I like him in the UFC, but after his contract is over in the UFC I would like to see him go back to K-1 and kick a$$ over there agin.
HulkRage
11/12/07 3:54:34AM
Sweet.