'Chippendale' Marquardt 'had it coming' - Hardy

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » 'Chippendale' Marquardt 'had it coming' - Hardy
pmoney
7/6/11 9:59:05PM
Dan Hardy, a long-term trash talk target of Nate Marquardt, has had his say on the American's testosterone scandal, telling him "it's all about hard work in the gym".

Hardy has found himself on the wrong end of Marquardt's tongue on more than one occasion, most notably when Marquardt claimed the Brit did not deserve his title shot against Georges St-Pierre.

Article
Lesnar1
7/6/11 10:08:33PM
Well guess Hardy will talk some trash about Nate now. Why would Nate talk trash bout Hardy in the first place. Damn won't get to see this fight though cause Nates gone and if Hardy loses to Lytle he most likely gets demoted to Strikeforce or something.
FastKnockout
7/6/11 10:32:17PM
Hardy has been doing his fair share of thrash talking lately. The most interesting quote was a low shot at GSP.

"@egan706 I had a GSP figure but it kept falling over. I think it preferred lying down... - Difficult to pick up with all that grease too..."

EDIT: After the reading the article, I don't see much thrash talking from Hardy. He's just saying how he feels, and it's all reasonable. He mentioned that he liked Marquardt, and didn't understand why Marquardt would thrash talk him, and went on to say that Marquardt had no reason to say what he did about Hardy and turn around and get tossed from the UFC, which I can agree with.
Theoutlaw08
7/7/11 10:45:06AM
I love Dan Hardy!
prophecy033
7/7/11 5:19:02PM
Is it just me that thinks British trash talk is hilarious?
pmoney
7/7/11 7:09:25PM

Posted by prophecy033

Nah, I got a pretty good kick out of Hardy calling Marcus Davis a "Plastic Paddy" (Paddy? Patty?)
Chael_Sonnen
7/8/11 2:03:50AM
Hardy isn't trash talking in this regard.....he is speaking the truth

The Outlaw is a cool mofo
icantthinkofanything
7/8/11 12:41:01PM
Hardy must dislike Nate a lot. too bad they cant fight, didnt nate get fired?
RyanC
7/8/11 7:12:59PM

Posted by prophecy033

I don't think all the Brits are funny, but Dan usually cracks me up. I like him a lot anyways, but he's usually got some good lines. I think anything he says about Nate is fair game since Nate made him a target for no particular reason.