Cain Velasquez says he has surgery scheduled after Fabricio Werdum rematch

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Cain Velasquez says he has surgery scheduled after Fabricio Werdum rematch
Five-Alive
12/1/16 12:20:23PM
On a Wednesday conference call, Velasquez listed his litany of surgeries over the course of his distinguished career as a reason why such an association needs to come to the forefront.

In doing so, he revealed that he already has his next surgery lined up following his UFC 207 bout with fellow former champ Fabricio Werdum.

Link
tildengolfer
12/1/16 1:05:49PM
Awesome. So he's going into the fight injured. Beautiful, Cain. Beautiful.
teejay68
12/1/16 3:42:25PM
really hey, i'd like to know what the injury is and how serious it is. I may just be picking Werdum
RhythmAndStyle
12/1/16 4:59:02PM
this fucken guy is try his hand at mind games too..hey let me tell the world i have an injury and hopefully Werdum overlooks me and ends up done wrong..or wait wait....the thousand year old excuse already being used in case he does lose..blames it on the injury..either way, lame..
prozacnation1978
12/1/16 7:04:33PM
Tells the world he is injured
Already has his excuse. I may just pick werdum now
jae_1833
12/1/16 11:16:57PM
This is why their camp gets a bad name...very recently while training for upcoming fights 2 big names have dropped out of fights, 1 requiring a surgery, with the third staying in the fight but already prepping for surgery after...good grief!