Bully Beatdown: The Toughest Bully Yet

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Bully Beatdown: The Toughest Bully Yet
Wolfenstein
4/28/09 2:40:40AM
This bully has some skills...

link
grappler0000
4/28/09 6:12:56AM
No offense to Denny, but I figured they would've found someone a little tougher to take on the guy who is obviously in the best shape of any of the bullies we've seen so far.
Aaronno9
4/28/09 6:35:30AM
I want to see Mayhem fight one of the Bullies at some point. I think hed just go all out for fancey subs and it would be fun to watch.
scoozna
4/28/09 12:02:38PM

Posted by Aaronno9

I want to see Mayhem fight one of the Bullies at some point. I think hed just go all out for fancey subs and it would be fun to watch.

lol...I picture him doing some fake Capoeira moves, or some monkey-style kung-fu for fun and then slapping a triangle on him.
Svartorm
4/28/09 2:45:09PM
If you want to see fancy subs, watch the one with Connor Huen. He wins with a locoplata.

Thomas Denny is a good fighter, but the guy clearly knew how the game worked. He just covered up and never bothered to attack, and thats hard to sub or hurt a guy like that.
coldchillin
4/28/09 6:56:22PM
when I saw it was Thomas Denny who was fighting the Bully this week, I knew it was the one episode of the season that the bully had won.