5 Bouts Signed for UFC 130

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » 5 Bouts Signed for UFC 130
FastKnockout
2/3/11 1:56:54PM
Five speculated bouts are now official for UFC 130 on May 28 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, including a lightweight championship rematch between Frankie Edgar and Gray Maynard (Pictured).

Also announced by the promotion was a light heavyweight scrap pitting Quinton Jackson against Thiago Silva, a heavyweight tilt featuring Frank Mir and Roy Nelson, a middleweight affair showcasing Wanderlei Silva and Brian Stann and a welterweight showdown between Thiago Alves and Rick Story. All five bouts were revealed during the most recent episode of the online series “Ultimate Insider” on UFC.com.

LINK
Bloodhound
2/3/11 4:03:36PM
love this card 2 of my 3 favorite fighters are on it (Rampage & Alves) man 126, 128, 129, 130...all these cards are stacked lately
TeamDEY
2/3/11 9:12:00PM
This is without a doubt one of the best cards the UFC has ever put on. I can't wait!!!
BustedKnuckle
2/3/11 9:20:14PM
yeah I saw Ultimate insider earlier today on CagePotato.com. Looks to be shaping up to be a barnburner of a card. I really like all the fights but am stoked for Rampage vs. Thiago Silva, and Story vs. Alves. Both of these fights could be candidates for FOTY. Cant wait until then!!!?
BlueSkiesBurn
2/5/11 3:20:21AM

Also announced by the promotion was a light heavyweight scrap pitting Quinton Jackson against Thiago Silva, a heavyweight tilt featuring Frank Mir and Roy Nelson,

I swear to god I had to do a double take there. I thought it said "a heavyweight 'tit'"
TS92turbo
2/22/11 5:15:02PM
Stacked card. Cant wait