Bongfeldt vs. McGee added to June's UFC 131 event

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Bongfeldt vs. McGee added to June's UFC 131 event
FastKnockout
3/12/11 3:57:23PM
The UFC's return to Vancouver continues to take shape, and the promotion has officially added two more contests to the quickly filling lineup.

UFC executives announced late Friday night that Demian Maia vs. Mark Munoz and Jesse Bongfeldt vs. Court McGee will take place at UFC 131.

Additionally, UFC executives also officially added a pair of bouts previously reported by MMAjunkie.com; Darren Elkins faces Michihiro Omigawa and Anthony Perosh meets Krzysztof Soszynski.

LINK
Budgellism
3/12/11 4:06:05PM

Posted by FastKnockout

The UFC's return to Vancouver continues to take shape, and the promotion has officially added two more contests to the quickly filling lineup.

UFC executives announced late Friday night that Demian Maia vs. Mark Munoz and Jesse Bongfeldt vs. Court McGee will take place at UFC 131.

Additionally, UFC executives also officially added a pair of bouts previously reported by MMAjunkie.com; Darren Elkins faces Michihiro Omigawa and Anthony Perosh meets Krzysztof Soszynski.

LINK

That's a tough fight. Jenson gave McGee some fits in their match which makes me think this fight is going to be a lot closer than some might think.
quezocrema0032
3/12/11 4:58:02PM
I agree tough fight for McGee. I"m thinking Jesse has a huge size advantage on this bout and unlike Jensen he won't gas.
prozacnation1978
3/12/11 9:45:03PM
Interesting fight

But this card needs some main event fights
And a solid co main event

Have carwin take on pat barry
Then meathead vs cheik kongo