Bennett Off SF LA, Heun To Face Noons

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Bennett Off SF LA, Heun To Face Noons
DCRage
6/3/10 12:57:43PM
KJ Noons won't get his Charles Bennett rematch after all. Noons has confirmed that Bennett is now off the 6/26 Strikeforce LA card for undisclosed reasons. Bennett was previously booked to appear opposite Luis Palomino at the "Rock-N-Rumble III" event tomorrow night (June 4) in Hollywood, FL; however, neither promotion was immediately available for comment on Bennett's status. Conor Heun is the replacement and there are reports the fight has now been moved up to the 6/16 event.

Article
EliasG
6/3/10 1:00:13PM
I am dissapointed in that.
D0wnUnd6e6r
6/3/10 1:34:09PM
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww i was actually looking forward to watching crazy horse fight again.
DCRage
6/3/10 1:41:36PM
All I'll say is I guess I'm not surprised, although I really don't have much of a personal opinion on Bennett and his ways/issues.
Twenty20Dollars
6/3/10 2:17:40PM
Noooooooooo.

No desire to see noons fight unless it's against bennett or diaz.
cowcatcher
6/3/10 6:49:37PM
the sherdogger rumor wire says that he might be on the next season of TUF and thats where the scheduling conflict lies. i know he was at the tryouts, im not sure that this rumor holds any water, but it sure would be fun to see him on TUF.

remember, this is just a rumor, just thought it was worth posting in case it does end up happening.
MaxOne
6/3/10 6:56:23PM
Heun throws down so this could be interesting.
prozacnation1978
6/3/10 6:57:25PM
Lashley off the card now crazy horse
Card wasn't good to begin with glad I am not making the trip
North too see this live
Twenty20Dollars
6/4/10 12:43:29PM

Posted by cowcatcher

the sherdogger rumor wire says that he might be on the next season of TUF and thats where the scheduling conflict lies. i know he was at the tryouts, im not sure that this rumor holds any water, but it sure would be fun to see him on TUF.

remember, this is just a rumor, just thought it was worth posting in case it does end up happening.

Oh I hope that disaster doesnt happen.