Arona denies being signed to M-1

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Arona denies being signed to M-1
EvilScott
10/15/07 6:11:02PM
Translated from Tatame:
http://www.tatame.com.br/2007/10/15/Arona-nega-luta-com-Fedor-no-M-1

Arona denies fight with Fedor in the M-1

Recently signed come from Europe, where gave seminars in Paris, Barcelona and Malaga, the range of black-BTT Ricardo Arona denied the rumors that the event would have closed with Russian M-1 and that Emilianenko fight with Fedor. "We closed with the M-1. I heard a lot about it there, but have not received any proposal to fight Fedor. Pra you be honest I do not know of this event, "said Arona, who wants to make a fight yet this year. "Now some proposals of Canada, the States and Japan, but I am awaiting the best proposal to close a struggle even in December," revealed the BTT.
mrsmiley
10/15/07 6:21:56PM
I honestly don't see Arona fighting anytime soon.

I think he's gonna focus on the siminars and things of that nature.I would like to see him against Tito though.
tuvok500
10/15/07 6:26:12PM

Posted by mrsmiley

I think he's gonna focus on the siminars and things of that nature.I would like to see him against Tito though.

the level of arona is much closer to the level of tito than the level of fedor !!

mrsmiley
10/15/07 6:28:08PM

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by mrsmiley

the level of arona is much closer to the level of tito than the level of fedor !!

Yeah.Their ADCC match was close.Adding full blown MMA rules would be very interesting.Or maybe a little boring.LOL.
Fear_Wanderlei
10/15/07 6:40:52PM
That was impossible, and killed so many brain cells doing so, to read.
jae_1833
10/15/07 11:08:18PM
Yeah man....horrible link. I can't read Portuguese!!!!!
EvilScott
10/15/07 11:39:18PM
I posted the translation right there in my post - the link is just there for a source.

Google Translator is you friend.
rcg916
10/16/07 12:45:10PM
Nice. Way to act like there is no news that happens besides in America.

Thanks for the info Scotty!