UFC 205 fight card to be unveiled on September 27 presser

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 205 fight card to be unveiled on September 27 presser
Braden
9/22/16 4:46:24AM
The UFC will be holding its pre-fight press conference for UFC 205 on Tuesday, September 27th in New York City. The said presser will feature the event’s main attractions, as well as the entire fight card.

Dave Sholler: UFC 205 press conference planned for Tuesday at Theater at MSG in NYC at 6pm ET. Open to public. Streamed live at UFC.com

Link
Braden
9/22/16 4:51:49AM
I know I'm curious as hell to see what this card ends up with. There was a lot of buzz around it, many people thought it was going to be one of the biggest cards ever. It'll be interesting to see if the people with high expectations are satisfied with what they get come Tuesday. I have a feeling they won't be, but we'll see.
prozacnation1978
9/22/16 6:15:30AM
I still think weidman lands on this.
With all 185ers booked romero doesnt have a second option.

Wouldnt be shocked if silva lands on this tooo. Fights at light heavy again

Villant is off the card cause of injury.
Alves vs miller is in.

Technically they have like 7 fightd to this
Will go 13. One will be another title.

Knowing dana he probably has some good match ups he wanted to save for the presser.
Wouldnt be shocked if tate or paige land on this too
finnish_line
9/22/16 10:22:46AM

Realistically, Khabib vs Eddie and Wonder Boy vs Woodley is a damn nice top 2, but the expectations for this show have been raised too high.

Nobody would be satisfied with that level of star power.
BruceFukkinLee
9/22/16 11:14:00AM

Posted by finnish_line

Realistically, Khabib vs Eddie and Wonder Boy vs Woodley is a damn nice top 2, but the expectations for this show have been raised too high.

Nobody would be satisfied with that level of star power.

Khabib - Alvarez won't be on this card as Eddie didn't sign the contract in time so now Dana is pushing for UFC 206 for these guys. I could see Woodley-Thompson being the co-main and I have a hunch we may see McGregor - Aldo 2 as the main event, but who knows right?