UFC 198: Werdum vs Miocic - Weigh-in Video

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 198: Werdum vs Miocic - Weigh-in Video
JLS
5/13/16 3:33:41PM

JLS
5/13/16 5:59:16PM
It's nice to see Cyborg come in at 139lbs. That should make 135/136 much more realistic.
GDPofMPG
5/13/16 6:27:48PM
That Place is gonna be wild tomorrow..

Posted by JLS1980

It's nice to see Cyborg come in at 139lbs. That should make 135/136 much more realistic.

Probably making more than few 135s pucker up right now too. Either way, hope she has a few good performances left in her for some fun ufc fghts in coming years, she is as good of an addition to ufcs wmma has they could get.
aussiemma
5/14/16 2:29:40AM
Brown is going to get mega booed tomorrow, cannot wait for that fight!!
Cat_Girl_007
5/14/16 3:23:53AM
I'm looking forward to the Matt Brown fight as well but I'm most looking forward to Cyborg's fight. Really happy to see her fighting in the UFC. I thought it was funny how her and Leslie couldn't stop looking at each other, even when they were facing the crowd.
aussiemma
5/14/16 8:03:27AM

Posted by Cat_Girl_007

I'm looking forward to the Matt Brown fight as well but I'm most looking forward to Cyborg's fight. Really happy to see her fighting in the UFC. I thought it was funny how her and Leslie couldn't stop looking at each other, even when they were facing the crowd.

Cyborg looks in awesome shape and smith looks like your traveller fighter good but not great at anything. I think Cyborg overwhelms here early
GDPofMPG
5/14/16 2:50:50PM
I thought cyborg looked trim if not unhealthy. She looked like she lost a ton of weight.

Weather the ufc has 200 female athletes or 40, only two divisions 20 pounds apart is inadequate and I'm glad to see this fight and the recent 125 pound women's fight that recently took place happen outside the current divisions. Small numbers of fighters can hold women back in terms ofc hallenging for a belt currently, but it will be nice to see a trend continue of the small numbers not holding back women from competing at the optimal weight division.