UFC 131's Vagner Rocha on Donald Cerrone: "It's a lose-lose fight for him"

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 131's Vagner Rocha on Donald Cerrone: "It's a lose-lose fight for him"
pmoney
6/7/11 10:14:47PM
Vagner Rocha (6-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) knows the odds are against him.

A little more than two years into his fighting career, he's facing a two-time WEC title-challenger on a three-fight streak. A bonus collector. A guy with almost three times his experience.

So it's no surprise to him that he's a 3-to-1 underdog against Donald Cerrone (14-3 MMA, 1-0 UFC). He's keeping track because he's bet on himself. Not the farm, but "somebody's rent money," as Rocha told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).

The two meet Saturday on the first pay-per-view bout of UFC 131, which takes place Saturday at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

Article
emfleek
6/7/11 10:16:56PM
I'd love to see Rocha choke the sh*t out of Cowboy.

I just don't think it's going to happen though.
pmoney
6/7/11 10:57:08PM
I can't wait to see Cerrone put it on Rocha. I see a replay of Cerrone-Kelly happening.
Twenty20Dollars
6/7/11 11:04:44PM
It's a win-win situation

DeadHead988
6/8/11 11:24:32AM
There's no way he could have actually bet on himself, the ufc has extremely strict rules about that. One of the guys at my gym fights in the ufc and he was telling me about how strict they are, you can't bet on anything mma-related when you're in vegas, not even on yourself.