UFC 103 Weigh in - Emerson

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 103 Weigh in - Emerson
POLL: Worst Tattoo in the UFC?
Belcher 43% (18)
Lesnar 33% (14)
Emerson 24% (10)
Kpro
9/19/09 12:17:24AM
What is going on on the back of the dome?

It looks like he tattooed a bald hair line.

Did he just overtake Belcher and Lesnar for worst UFC tattoo ?

EvenFlow
9/19/09 12:22:59AM
What the hell is that? a tapout sign? a vampire bat? lol thats bad, but I have to give it to meatsword.
hotrodttt
9/19/09 1:33:24AM

Posted by EvenFlow

What the hell is that? a tapout sign? a vampire bat? lol thats bad, but I have to give it to meatsword.

^^^ Pertaining to your K-1 Predictions, you really think that Ghita will beat Semmy? I know his leg kicks are brutal but you think he'll be able to get that close to Schilt.
EvenFlow
9/19/09 2:14:16AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by EvenFlow

^^^ Pertaining to your K-1 Predictions, you really think that Ghita will beat Semmy? I know his leg kicks are brutal but you think he'll be able to get that close to Schilt.

It's gonna be tough for Ghita but I hate how Semmy fights and he should take it.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
9/19/09 4:16:36AM
nothing beats belcher but damn dogg . He tryed to get the wanderlei but fuked up very bad
bojangalz
9/19/09 8:31:31AM
The list of bad MMA tattoos is so much longer then the list of good ones, it's rediculous. Emerson's just another shining example.
Khaos
9/19/09 9:34:50AM
It's a cross with angel wings, not nessecerely(sp?) the worst tatoo, but definately a bad spot for it.
postman
9/19/09 12:04:25PM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by EvenFlow

It's gonna be tough for Ghita but I hate how Semmy fights and he should take it.

True test for Ghita for sure. He walked through everyone last time out but Semmy will be a test.
loller90278
9/19/09 12:40:54PM
speaking of bad tattoos, what does dos anjos have tatted on his arm? is that.... a ... radish?
lonestroker
9/19/09 12:56:27PM
thats a pretty terrible tattoo... cant even cover it up with like a hat or even if he grew out his hair, if he even can, it would still show. thats the general rule for tattoos... if you can easily cover it pick a different place. At least with like Lesnars **** tattoo its easily covered by a shirt, except for when he has to work
scobac
9/19/09 12:58:09PM
haha, I think emerson takes it based on location, if your going to get bad ink dont put it on your nugget. He'll be regreting this in the future(probably does now after he saw it). Beltcher's is bad but atleast it's somewhere it can be covered most of the time. Brock comes in second, he must have lost a bet and was forced to get a giant meat whistle put on his chest. I have my share of ink and when I get it done im extremely careful of what I get and WHERE I get it.
State_Champ
9/19/09 2:42:54PM

Posted by loller90278

speaking of bad tattoos, what does dos anjos have tatted on his arm? is that.... a ... radish?

I believe it is a squid, or a "Kraken" perhaps.....
TitsMcgee219
9/19/09 6:59:49PM
You should have invited our favorite neo-nazi MMA fighter, Melvin Costas to the Crappy Tats poll. He would win by a landslide.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1