Nine-time UFC veteran Nikita Krylov signs with Eurasia Fight Nights

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Nine-time UFC veteran Nikita Krylov signs with Eurasia Fight Nights
tildengolfer
2/24/17 5:15:10PM
It looks like Nikita Krylov’s next fight will be featured on UFC Fight Pass – just not in the UFC.

Krylov (21-5), currently ranked No. 12 in the latest USA TODAY Sports/MMAjunkie MMA light heavyweight rankings, has signed a multi-fight agreement with Russia’s Eurasia Fight Nights promotion.

The organization announced the deal earlier today during EFN Global 59 in Moscow, which featured former Bellator heavyweight champion Vitaly Minakov scoring a third-round TKO win over D.J. Linderman in the evening’s UFC Fight Pass-broadcast main event.

link
jae_1833
2/24/17 6:32:44PM
Super disappointed
FKA
2/24/17 9:57:00PM
They are willing to shell out good money for guys they want.

Hope he runs through his contract and signs back stateside.
tildengolfer
2/24/17 10:34:44PM

Posted by FKA

They are willing to shell out good money for guys they want.

Hope he runs through his contract and signs back stateside.

Agreed. I'd like to see him in Belly and make some RIZIN appearances. I like this new wave of fighters leaving and getting cut by the UFC.
jjeans
2/25/17 8:32:47AM
His first 17 fights took place in less than a year.

Hopefully we will see Nikita go from 21-5 to 30-5 in about 9 months and resigned in the UFC...
jae_1833
2/26/17 5:05:56PM
Call me selfish, DGAF, not how much money anyone gets, not about 1 company over another...I just want to be able to watch him fight. EFN isn't something I can catch live and without a real effort I'm not going to see him fight in a way that is cool. Great he made the Secondary League on the Playground...DGAF, just want to see the dude fight and can't for no real appearant reason. It's not only the UFC that is fucking up now, now it's also him and his management, and a lot of other companies that are fucking up. M1, KSW, WSOF, Rizin, Bellator and the UFC...those are the major organizations I watch, and they all dropped the ball.