What's your fastest KO in UFC Undisputed?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What's your fastest KO in UFC Undisputed?
Next Page »
grappler0000
4/23/09 10:19:21PM
Just put down Shogun in 8 seconds with a spinning backfist followed up by 2 left hooks.

What's your fastest time so far?

Has anyone hit a quick submission? I haven't really got to the submission aspect yet personally.
bigbubbano23
4/23/09 10:23:10PM
downloading the demo now
grappler0000
4/23/09 10:27:39PM
Wow, believe it not, I just pile-drived Shogun...hmm interesting.
Twenty20Dollars
4/23/09 10:35:42PM
Yeah I've been playing it, but no quick KO's just flashy, like with superman, spinning back fist and head kick.

Since I decided to do the tutorial, I figured out you have to tap buttons to slap a sub. I subbed liddell.

I'll tell you what the announcing its pretty good and funny. Like unscripted or something but I hate that they have rogan messing up.He says something like oh sidemount, I mean side control.

Good so far though.
Jackelope
4/23/09 10:53:02PM
I had Chuck rocked about 3 seconds in with a flying knee, but I couldn't finish him
Mayhem13
4/23/09 10:57:29PM
damn...havent had one that quick...fastest for me is probably ar 90 seconds in.

i have a first round knee bar win with Shogun as well.

Twenty20Dollars
4/23/09 11:09:02PM
I only went to decision once and I had to try really hard to get to a decision, haha
UFCmma666
4/24/09 12:13:54AM
30 sec knock out and 90 sec triangle
Pookie
4/24/09 6:56:36AM
16 seconds into it i hit chuck with a knee as he shot in and it was over
emfleek
4/24/09 9:43:06AM
I played about 25 matches.

Never once went to a decision and I was actually trying really hard to do so in at least 15 of those matches.

Fastest KO = 22 second...landed a kick to the head while backing out of the MT clinch.

Fastest Sub = I've yet to pull off a sub. Shogun subbed me about 30 seconds in with an armbar.
Twenty20Dollars
4/24/09 9:47:06AM
Has anyone gotten the back mount? Because I'd like to test that out, but havent figured it out yet.
Pookie
4/24/09 12:00:54PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Has anyone gotten the back mount? Because I'd like to test that out, but havent figured it out yet.

I have but it almost always is countered by them pushing you back into just back control.

You can get there when someone tries to buck out of mount, or when you stuff a takedown you can spin around to get the back.
grappler0000
4/24/09 1:04:02PM
Just KO'd Chuck in 6 seconds via flying knee...but it doesn't count, cuz it was the 2nd round.
bigbubbano23
4/24/09 10:53:34PM
the grappling is a challenge
fonduktoe
4/25/09 2:26:16AM
pulled rubber guard and triangled chuck at 46 seconds in the first round
1daveufc
4/25/09 3:18:16AM
My fastest is 12 seconds with chuck a superman punch.Am struggling with subs thou they always escape.Anyone mastered the grappling yet a think am nearly there counter a strike clinch then slam the s##t out of them role on 22nd may
Wallass
4/25/09 8:01:21AM
I`ve played the demo about 40 times. I beat Shogun by TKO at 0:46 of the first, I also Piledrove him in another fight and Went to a decision with Chuck and won two rounds 30-25 and one 30-26 but unless your really trying to, it`s not that easy to get a decision.
Pookie
4/25/09 7:50:19PM
Anybody else notice has his toenails painted black in the demo?
king_katool
4/25/09 11:19:39PM
well my girlfriend, who i turned into a HUGE mma fan, decides she wants to try, so i explain the control and get a blank stare, i then agree to just keep it a kick boxing match and explain the striking controls, i let her go through the striking tutorial and then we started our match she picks chuck, she KO's in the 2cd , so i demand a rematch, bell rings i run forward flying knee Ko chuck in 5 sec flat, it was sweet revenge

FYI: She hasnt beaten me since
DJDark41
4/26/09 12:24:59PM
My fastest knockout was probably about 30 seconds in playing as Shogun. My brother put his head down to throw the overhand right and I tagged him right on the chin. I've never really been able to submit anyone, because my brother always gets out of the submissions, and I play the computer on expert, and they counter EVERYTHING. I did have a knockout about 7 seconds into the 2nd round. The computer shot for a takedown, and I was going for a leg kick at the same time, but instead of a kick, he threw a knee, and I KO'd him in one hit.
Pookie
4/26/09 12:36:42PM

Posted by DJDark41

My fastest knockout was probably about 30 seconds in playing as Shogun. My brother put his head down to throw the overhand right and I tagged him right on the chin. I've never really been able to submit anyone, because my brother always gets out of the submissions, and I play the computer on expert, and they counter EVERYTHING. I did have a knockout about 7 seconds into the 2nd round. The computer shot for a takedown, and I was going for a leg kick at the same time, but instead of a kick, he threw a knee, and I KO'd him in one hit.

on expert you have to be the counter puncher - or kicker. I find Leg & Body power kicks work the most effectively against chuck, hell hit you with a superman punch if you get overzealous and try to land a headkick from too far away.

that and the flick (left analog stick) to burst in and strike work really well. After a probing right hand you can almost always get chuck in the clinch if youve done some work to the body.
Dtime_NBT
5/8/09 9:17:12AM
Expert mode is going to be a huge challange on this game. The put you in a sub every time you hit the mat and on the demo if your shogun you cant out strike liddell.

Another thing ive noticed is that when I play anyone I cant play a sub with shogun on liddell but i can play an armbar on shogun with Liddell. Its alittle crazy, seems liek they made chuck alot better then shogun, but we all saw how that happened. ha.
Jackelope
5/8/09 9:21:22AM
Last night my buddy came over to play some Undisputed- He beat my ass 3 times as Chuck, and just as I was bitching about how overpowered Chuck is at the start of the next match something crazy happened. I ran in on him at the opening bell, threw a left hook to the body and followed up with a right elbow to the face. BAM! KTFO'd Chuck in 8 seconds. It was ******* awesome
Aaronno9
5/8/09 9:35:29AM
Ive litterally walked over the octagon, landed a superman punch and that was it. Probably about 5 seconds in. It was actually quite annoying becouse it just meant i had to set up another match straight away lol.
Menard_StC
5/8/09 3:05:51PM
My fastest KO was 4 seconds according to the clock.. it was more like 2. I ran out of my corner at the bell... stopped and threw an overhand right just as Shogun was about to throw a kick... fight over.

This was on beginner, but still awesome
Menard_StC
5/8/09 3:07:56PM

Posted by Dtime_NBT

Expert mode is going to be a huge challange on this game. The put you in a sub every time you hit the mat and on the demo if your shogun you cant out strike liddell.

Another thing ive noticed is that when I play anyone I cant play a sub with shogun on liddell but i can play an armbar on shogun with Liddell. Its alittle crazy, seems liek they made chuck alot better then shogun, but we all saw how that happened. ha.

You can definitely outstrike Chuck. Just don't throw any headkicks so he can't constantly counter you.... and BE CAREFUL in the 2nd and 3rd rounds because almost anything hard he lands can KO you once you are a little tired.

Just beat the **** out of his body... i beat chuck like 9/10 times now on expert without taking it to the ground. Granted, at first it was more like 2/10.
king_katool
5/8/09 5:22:39PM

Posted by Menard_StC

Posted by Dtime_NBT

You can definitely outstrike Chuck. Just don't throw any headkicks so he can't constantly counter you.... and BE CAREFUL in the 2nd and 3rd rounds because almost anything hard he lands can KO you once you are a little tired.

Just beat the **** out of his body... i beat chuck like 9/10 times now on expert without taking it to the ground. Granted, at first it was more like 2/10.

what this guy said but id just like to add, leg kicks destroy chuck, jab jab leg kick hooks to the body back out and throw a body kick, i usually go by this, if i lose its because i go for some head kicks and eat superman punchs
The_Ho_Bag
5/8/09 11:41:40PM
5 sec with a head kick and then i kept LnP aha id shoot and just do nothing lmao

favorite move is the flying knee after he gets rocked aha
mkiv9secsupra
5/10/09 1:46:44AM
16 seconds. Playing as Liddell. Shogun through a high kick that missed by inches witch i countered with an overhand right....

Is anyone else about to die from anticipation?! ive played at least 5 hours on the demo alone. And now the final roster is released!! i cant wait to KO Machida with every LHW fighter!!!! lol
king_katool
5/10/09 2:32:56PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

16 seconds. Playing as Liddell. Shogun through a high kick that missed by inches witch i countered with an overhand right....

Is anyone else about to die from anticipation?! ive played at least 5 hours on the demo alone. And now the final roster is released!! i cant wait to KO Machida with every LHW fighter!!!! lol

5 hours thats it?!?!?! man i feel like a loser now ive got MIN 8 hrs into this demo, i guess alot of people missed when THQ posted the roster about 2 months ago, it looks the same
Pages: [1] 2