who?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » who?
loonytnt
5/24/09 3:53:29AM
who is the best HW in the ufc atm? imo brock and mir are great fighters, but i dont think they are the top HW's in the ufc.. its 1 52am and i was just thinking
imanidiot777
5/24/09 12:46:43PM

Posted by loonytnt

who is the best HW in the ufc atm? imo brock and mir are great fighters, but i dont think they are the top HW's in the ufc.. its 1 52am and i was just thinking

So, if they aren't the top HW's that are currently in the UFC, who is? You didn't make any assertion for yourself. If you don't think they are the best you have to have someone you think is better.

Carwin and Velasquez are both great and they are both Brock-type fighters so far so it is hard to choose. Velasquez may be too small, Carwin definitely isn't so he is a possibility. Mir may be the best all around.

Gonzaga - lost to Carwin.
Randy - lost to Brock and is kinda old.
Noguiera - is slowing down a lot thanks to age and a lot of brutal fights, lost to Mir.
Kongo - no, just no.
Herring - no, lost to Brock.
Cro Cop - We have yet to see what he will be like this time so I can't say.
Dos Santos - not enough time to tell and no huge name fights.
Hardonk - Brock may be a good matchup for him but I still don't see him winning.
McCully - no, just no.

And the answer IIISSSSS???? Either Brock or Mir are probably the best in the UFC and we all know Fedor is the best of all.
gartface
5/24/09 12:54:34PM
We'll know after UFC 100.
Wallass
5/24/09 2:55:30PM
1. Frank Mir
2.Cheick Kongo
3.Brock