M-1 exec Jerry Millen: Fedor Emelianenko will fight Brock Lesnar for free

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » M-1 exec Jerry Millen: Fedor Emelianenko will fight Brock Lesnar for free
jae_1833
11/11/09 12:20:27AM
linnk

"If these guys in the UFC truly wanted to fight Fedor, they'd find a way," Millen recently told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio). "Come to his training camp. Come to Stary Oskol, and we'll do three, five-minute rounds in the ring or the cage. We'll do it for fun.

"If you really want to fight him for competition, and it's not about the money for the guys in the UFC, then tell Brock Lesnar to jump his ass on a plane, take a train, and come to Stary Oskol. If these guys really want to fight Fedor, then come to Stary Oskol and lets get it on there for no money."
mentalcase
11/11/09 1:14:08AM
Bas Rutten Exposes Gary “Jerry” Millen

copy

this is old but for those of you who haven't read it, this is the type of people fedor associates with
kopower
11/11/09 1:29:19AM
dmfp
11/11/09 3:54:42AM

Posted by mentalcase

Bas Rutten Exposes Gary “Jerry” Millen

copy

this is old but for those of you who haven't read it, this is the type of people fedor associates with

He also said some remarks when he " Gary Millen" stepped on the stage on the weighins of the last Affliction, on inside mma.
I belive it was " There he is, look at that asshole"

dangerfield
11/11/09 4:02:26AM
In the whole mma world I don't think I hate anyone as much as Gary Millen
Aether
11/11/09 6:05:28AM
I wonder if this guy realizes he only makes himself and his company look bad every time he opens his mouth. Casual fans will at least take Dana at his word. Nobody knows who this guy is except big MMA fans, and most of them hate him.
SmileR
11/11/09 8:11:48AM
I hate that guy... I truly despise him.
prozacnation1978
11/11/09 8:59:00AM
i doubt it would be for free
that would be a blockbustermoney maker fight
MisterFreeze
11/11/09 9:13:00AM

Posted by SmileR

I hate that guy... I truly despise him.

So is Gary Millen the one guy we can bash on this website without consequences?? I want in on this!
emfleek
11/11/09 9:31:59AM

Posted by MisterFreeze

So is Gary Millen the one guy we can bash on this website without consequences??

No. You may want to wait for an answer to your question before you do it next time.

Let's be careful and use some tact when typing responses, folks.
tomp6581
11/11/09 9:46:00AM
Jerry Millen just makes stuff up. I can see through this guy so easily he may as well be made of glass.
SpiderSilva
11/11/09 10:44:14AM
Well once their money maker(fedor) is gone or loses outside the ufc M-1 is done

ehhh
DaBeatdown
11/11/09 11:15:30AM
Millen is a douche
CwB
11/11/09 4:14:53PM
Thats funny cause i would fight Gary Millen for free... ( hell I would even pay to fight em)
IriShame
11/11/09 10:17:46PM
Technically it's not fighter bashing because Jerry Millen in his wildest dreams could never be considered a fighter.

Therefore I vote free reign on the most debaucherous and deragatory disses imaginable aimed at this....man?

I don't know what else to call him without first getting the go ahead to slander his name entirely.