Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. I got a new job!!
    So in a nut shell. About 6 months ago my company sold about 25 stores where i live to a other grocery company. And from the first day its been hell. We lost alot of customers cause of pricing. The...
  2. Growing the Site
    So, I know I'm not a mod or admin or anything, but I've been a member here for a long time and I care about the site. This is hands down my favorite MMA site and MMA fan community. If you look at the...
    Pages: 2
  3. Crick in my neck
    Holy shit guys. Like damn, this is by far one of the most painful things I have experienced in my life. I have been dealing with this shit for about a week now. Started last Thur and bothered me for...
  4. Morons You Work With
    Everyone has someone retarded that they work with. Someone that you wonder how the fuck they were hired in the first place and continue to work there. Anyhow a guy in my office left, so his spot was...
  5. The dating challenge....
    Fuck it. I'm going to post up some of my weird and wacky stories I've had with dating since being single (post travelling), because it's getting to the stage whereby I feel I need to vent and I hope...
  6. Chris Rock to host 2016 Oscars
    The actor and comedian previously hosted the 77th annual Academy Awards in 2005, when the reception to his opening monologue and some controversial jokes was mixed. "I'm so glad to be hosting the...
  7. Top UFC Rewards Members
    Me and a few other in the Top 15 are trying to find the rest of everyone who's right at the top in the rankings. Here's my last month's recap. I'm currently in 7th. Here's an up to date list of who...
  8. Mma playground account hacking?
    So I was going throught my inbox here and see that a member asked why I posted a thread about draft kings mma. Now I have no idea what that is or what he was talking about, and he said the thread was...
  9. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
    Mine is Ben and Jerry's cherry Garcia
  10. I hate girls!
    That is all!
  11. Happy Thanksgiving 2016!!!
    I'm thankful for all you guys here..... Even FKA
  12. PG End of Year Awards 2015:
    Template at the bottom. My apologies for not setting it up this year, was going through a tough time, those who know me I'm sure have heard enough negativity from me so anyway! Preferably private...
  13. Kobe Bryant: NBA great to retire at end of season
    "My body knows it's time to say goodbye" wrote five-time NBA champion Kobe Bryant as he poetically announced his intention to retire at the end of the season. During a 20-year career with the LA...
  14. Am I the only person that-
    When they see a desk fan wants to dismantle it for screws? If you know what I'm talking about,then well you know.
  15. Clueless mom finds son’s sex toy, mistakingly turns to Twitter for answers
    A slightly conservative Christian mother has become an unwitting overnight internet celebrity after asking her modest group of 117 followers to tell her what the device she found in her son’s...
  16. 60 Year Old Guy w/ Amazing Beer Trick
    Having trouble embedding... link
  17. Beans from 'Even Stevens' playing Santa's helper at Concord's Sunvalley Mall
    You saw right! Beans from Disney Channel's "Even Stevens" is Santa's helper at Sunvalley Mall in Concord. Actor Steven Anthony Lawrence is hardly hiding his identity as flocks of fans grab snapshots...
  18. Hardo Security Guard Double Legs College Kid Storming Football Field
    Video & Commentary
  19. This is why you never skip "D" day at the gym
    kpro type find
  20. Playground Meet up 2016: UFC 200
    Initally I wasn't thinking I was going to go, however my situation has changed so I will try setting this up! Last year we managed to get 5 of us down, pmoney, SpiderSilva, myself, JakeWalters and...
  21. any one else in vegas this weekend for the fights.
    Any members wanna meet up let me know
  22. Roy Jones Jr. Gets Ko'd Over The Weekend by Enzo Maccarinelli
  23. Star Wars
    Anyone going to see it soon? I'm getting that nostalgic itch. Really would like to see these be quality and restore some of the cred of the series that the prequels took a massive wet shit all over....
  24. Alright stop what you're doing cause I'm about to ruin the image in the style that you're used to
    enjoy
  25. What do you want for Christmas?
    I asked Santa for a Jamis Winston Jersey
  26. Watching a marathon of ghost adventures.
    These guys are awesome! Cool contraptions that help them talk to ghosts
  27. Merry Christmas from the Southern Hemisphere ! What's everyone doing and more importantly eating ??
    Thought I'd start a discussion. I'll be celebrating Christmas before 99% of the rest of you playgrounders so I thought I'd see what everyone is up to. I'm going to a cousins place on my dads side...
  28. Kitchen Remodel Question
    For anyone who has any insight or has done it personally, I am remodeling my kitchen and doing both base/wall cabinets. Which is the best way to tackle it, putting the base cabinets up 1st or wall...
  29. StraightCashDynasty
    PONITS you're dead!! I'm gonna screw you over worse than Hendricks got screwed in his last fight against Lawler!
  30. Not Soccer League CHAMP!!!!
    WOOOOOOO!!! I am the champion!!!
  31. Nuthugger of the year Nominees
    ################ Round 1 ################ No contest between these 2: FKA JoeWarren ##################################################
  32. Sidegame of the year nominees
    ################ Round 2 ################ No contest between these 2: Trevail's Camp Management Simulation Last One Standing ##################################################
  33. Most unique poster of the year 2015
    ################ Round 3 ################ SpiderSilva FKA Prozac tildengolfer Shawn JoeWarren ##################################################
  34. Sidegame creator of the year 2015
    ################ Round 4 ################ Budgellism Shawn91111 Trevail ##################################################
  35. Sidegame player of the year
    ################ Round 5 ################ jjeans Shawn91111 ##################################################
  36. Poster of the year 2015
    ################ Round 7 ################ SpiderSilva Budgellism FlashyG jjeans GDPofMPG ##################################################
  37. If I win the powerbal(400 million)
    I'd pay for everyone on the pg to go to ufc 200. We'll fucking party. I wonder if I could afford to pay to have the pg logo on the octagon?? Man my wife would be pissed. What would you guys do with...
  38. Anyone else watching Making a Murderer on Netflix?
    It's a 10 part doc series that's a Netflix Original and was filmed over 10 years. I'm on episode 9, so I should finish it tonight. What a roller coaster ride. Even if you don't normally like...
  39. Star Wars & Google Themes
    So for those who still have the Star Wars bug itching or those that (like me) are google connected, check out google.com/starwars and you can pick either Light or Dark side and your theme changes....
  40. If I win the powerbal(800 million)
    I'd pay for everyone on the pg to go to ufc 200. We'll fucking party. I wonder if I could afford to pay to have the pg logo on the octagon?? Man my wife would be pissed(probably not now.) What would...
  41. PG End of 2015 Award Winners!!!!
    Mr/Mrs Controversial 2015 - FKA Nuthugger of the year - FKA Most Missed Poster 2015 - Kpro Avatar of the year - prozacnation Most improved poster - Shawn9111 Sidegame of the year - Last One Standing...
  42. Ahhhh shit......im 31
    Today is my 31st bday...... Where has the time gone?i stand looking in the mirror reflecting upon my life........while also gazing into the future... Well in any event.....heres to 31 more years of...
  43. Australian Open 2016
    Starting today, the next two weeks is the Australian Open (1st of 4 Tennis Majors of the year). Anyone here watching it? If so, who are you pulling for in the Men's and Women's? For the Women's,...
  44. The Best K-1 Fight I've Ever Seen
    I got deep into a Youtube run, watching fights and stumbled upon this beauty. I figured those of you who haven't seen it before would enjoy it so I'll post it here. Enjoy. Zambidis vs. Chahid
  45. Darth Vader infant onesie recalled for posing choking hazard
    Walt Disney Parks and Resorts are recalling Darth Vader and Disneyland 60th anniversary infant onesies because the snaps can detach and pose a choking hazard. Full Story
  46. Guy challenges an MMA fighter after declaring it “doesn’t work” (Video)
  47. Chael Sonnen joins Laila Ali, Vince Neil, Snooki on 'Celebrity Apprentice'
    Chael Sonnen is heading from the cage and broadcast booth to the reality-TV boardroom. Sonnen, a former UFC title challenger, current podcast host and occasional ESPN analyst, has been selected as...
  48. playground meet up for ufc 196 vegas
    Any one else heading to vegas for this besides Braden and I
  49. Super Bowl 50
    This Sunday the Carolina Panthers are taking on the Denver Broncos in the first non Roman numeraled Super Bowl in the history of the NFL. Who ya got?
  50. Terrell Owens gives interview with internet troll. The result is HILARIOUS!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172