Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Cockroach 1 Me 0
    90% sure i broke my ankle jumping to swat a roach from the ceiling. LOL Legit looks like a baseball underneathe my skin the swelling is so bad ill try and get pics Ever happened to you?
  2. It's that time of year again!!!
    About to get the good ol smoker up and running!!! 3 racks of ribs and 4 lbs of wings ready to go!!!!
  3. Africa's own Rwanda Rousey
    Found on the UG.
  4. The Try Not to Laugh Challenge
    Courtesy of Reddit - Contains NSFW Language
  5. Game Of Thrones
    Anything you want to say, complain about, or speculate. It will be a very long wait for new episodes.
  6. Rogue Ales Sriracha Hot Stout
    I put Sriracha on nearly everything but my taste-buds are confused on this one. I'm gonna have to pick some up this weekend and see how it is.
  7. Happy Father's day to all my friends here on the pg.
    Hope your day goes great!!!
  8. Worst 1st dates
    Story time guys. Everyone has been on horrible dates. Sometimes the food sucks, vibe isn't right, random mishaps take place and it ruins the date completely . So lets share our worst 1st date...
  9. Feds Paying For Sewer Analysis Of Pot Usage In Washington
    SEATTLE (AP) — The federal government is chipping in money for a three-year pilot study using sewage samples to determine levels of marijuana use in two Washington cities — research that could help...
  10. Who Would Have Ever Thought
    That gay marriage would be recognized in all 50 states before mixed martial arts? I say everyone should be free to love who they want and everyone should be free to fight who they want. Come on New...
  11. UFC Viewing Party Question
    Heading to Vegas for the fights next weekend. Has anybody paid to attend a viewing party? Tickets to watch a closed circuit ppv feed are $75 at Mgm. Not sure if any place will be showing the fights....
  12. Attention home owners!!!!
    Does it piss you off when the kids across the street shoot off fireworks? More firecrackers? I want to punch my neighbors in the face. Maybe I'm a grumpy ol fart cause I used to love doing that shit...
  13. Early morning poost.
    Janitor cleaning bathroom and I have to poop. Me pooping > him cleaning At least he left his mexican music playing. It's helping
  14. Hey
    Hello
  15. Land of the free home of the brave.
    Merica!!!!! Happy 4th of July to my American PGers!!!
  16. EA UFC glitches
    Video
  17. The MET-Rx BIG 100 COLOSSAL challenge
    I dare you. "You'll think you've been fucked by a train!" - Warden Samuel Norton
  18. The restaurant Dennys..
    Stopped eating there years ago cause it always gave me the shits. While here on vacation we stopped at Dennys for dinner tonight. Considering this is a poost you know what happened. Halfway across...
  19. Playground Meet-up: Chicago Edition
    Ticketmaster UFC Fight Night 4.6 out of 5 stars (3876) United Center, Chicago, IL Sat, Jul 25, 2015 05:00 PM Please Note: Standard cameras are allowed, however, video cameras may not be brought into...
  20. 2013- Anderson performs "Belt of Gold"
    Anderson Silva "Belt of Gold" My goodness, it's like he's singing to the heavens.
  21. World's largest e-sports group to start drug testing
    It's not just traditional sports that have to worry about performance-enhancing drugs. In the wake of an ongoing controversy surrounding the abuse of Adderall by e-sports players, the Electronic...
  22. Next Gen Console question
    Hey guys, I'm going to be picking up a next gen console in the next couple months, but my problem is this. I live in a rural area and have satellite internet, which has crap speeds and data...
  23. What should I do? And how should I do it?
    I just started to try and save money, I got to tell you, it's hard! I'm looking of new ways to save money and I hope I've come to the right place! Any tips? How are YOU doing it?
  24. Thanks, Reebok!!!
    So, I was caught off guard by some freeway construction on my way to work this morning. It ended up adding an additional 15 minutes to my commute. So, when I got close to one of the road workers, I...
  25. Rowdy Roddy Piper dies at age 61
    Wrestling legend "Rowdy" Roddy Piper has died at the age of 61... TMZ Sports has learned. Piper -- born Roderick George Toombs -- passed away from natural causes at a home in Hollywood. Piper was a...
  26. Sneaky zoo panda fakes pregancy to get more treats — again
    For the second time in less than a year, a giant panda is making headlines for acting pregnant to get more snacks, fancier accommodations, and round-the-clock care out of zookepers. Taipei Zoo...
  27. Around the world in 68 days
    Hey guys! Just back from travelling the world. Will upload individual pictures from the tour next week, such as photos with all the beautiful members of the playground but I still have a lot of...
  28. Looking for draft advice from other Fantasy Football players
    So the commissioner of my fantasy league informed everyone that the draft will go down next Wednesday. He also informed us that we will be changing format this year. We are going from a 1qb, 1rb, 2...
  29. Geno Smith has jaw broken in locker room!
    Sorry Jets fan, your team will be without it's star QB for 6-10 weeks! Ik Enemkpali punched Geno today in the locker room after Geno and Ik got into an argument. The punch, which broke Smith's jaw...
  30. Lets Build Another UFC. Need Investors, Fighters, Staff etc
    Found this gem on Craigslist: With pay per view, regular tv, events, a store etc the money is huge! Its The Perfect Time for a New and Exciting Name. The road is already paved for MMA. The time is...
  31. Cast of DBZ Dubs over famous movie scenes
    DBZ fans should get a kick out of this. I did
  32. Happy Birthday Jake!!
  33. How does your league do Keepers?
    There is distention in the administration of rules for one of my keeper leagues. Here is the gist of it. One player is kept. If the kept player was drafted in rounds 1 through 5 of last years draft,...
  34. Had my fantasy football draft today
    I had my fantasy football draft today and I have to say that it upset me when I entered the draft lobby today for a snake draft to learn that for the second year in a row I ended up picking dead last...
  35. Playground members with kids
    A little background story first. I took my son to a bounce house /trampoline place today, there were 4 other kids besides my son. I am sitting at a table reading a book while my son is playing with...
  36. Playground members photos with fighters/MMA personalities/other playgrounders
    The playground meet up photo, from left to right: pmoney, spidersilva, myself, jakewalters and kopower Me and Prophecy Me and Nick Diaz Me and Frankie Edgar Me and Demetrious Johnson Me and Louis...
  37. anyone else have a KIK account? ?
    So i have been off the social network besides mma stuff I dont have instagram twitter or facebook. But a friend of mine talked me into having a kik one. Dont really know what it is besides like...
  38. Early morning poost. Church addition!
    Listening to the church of what's happening now with Kyle Turley former nfl offensive lineman. 30 in and it's a great episode
  39. Telemarketer scam
    Just wondering if any of you guys in the states get calls like the following. It was an automated message that called and basically said they were from the Australian taxation office and that we had...
  40. Early morning poost. Fantasy football ed.
    So. What kind of strategy do you have? Who would you like to pick first? I'm thinking Demarco Murray.
  41. 2015 Fantasy Football Advice Thread
    I figured I could make one thread here where everyone can come to ask for advice with their fantasy football teams this season. My first question. 12 team league. PPR. I picked 8th in a snake draft....
  42. Lunch time poost
    Boss gave me the day off today. So now I've got myself a 3 day weekend! I went to Lowe's earlier and bought a few things to work on the house. 1. My dog wants to kill my neighbors dog so I bought...
  43. RIP Wes Craven
    Sauce One of favorite horror directors. RIP
  44. Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka - to be charged with 3rd degree murder
    So shocking. Former WWF superstar Jimmy Snuka will allegedly be charged with murdering his girlfriend, who died 32 years ago, a new report claims. The 72-year-old, who was arrested on Sept. 1, will...
  45. Background nationality of playgrounders ?
    I am half Greek and half Cypriot background but born in Australia, so was my mother. Father was born in Cyprus.
    Pages: 2
  46. Anthony Joshua boxing hype trains.
    Just watched Joshua smash another world class pipe fitter. I think he beat a brick layer before that and a bank clerk as well! Question is, is there any working trades left that Joshua hasn't KOed?...
  47. Camping Question
    So my son has been asking me to take him camping. I am not an outdoors type person, I have never been camping. I have gone finishing......twice and both times were in the ocean. So I want to do...
  48. Unfortunate developments of life...
    I don't know if anybody had noticed but there for a while I had been getting more active on the forums again but here over the past month I've dropped back off due to unfortunate circumstances in my...
  49. Armored Combat League
    Went to the first event for ACL in New Hampshire, which is a new full contact heavy armor fighting league. It was absolutely fucking insane, so wanted to share the video of one of the fights. This...
  50. Hoverboards
    Hey all, I am working with a friend on a startup company called UrbanGlydz selling two wheel self balancing boards. The boards are made with high quality polymers and German electronic components....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172