General MMA Talk

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk
All topics relating to MMA and promotions that aren't strictly UFC-based go here. Old MMA Lounge and Other Promotions forum topics can be found here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Absolute Championship Berkut 47 Live Stream
  2. Bellator & BAMMA co-promotion planned for event in Dublin Ireland
    link No fights announced yet but cool to see another international event and another copromotion which will make for some great fights.
  3. Road Fc to host 32 man Lw tournament.....oh and prize money is $1million dollars
    million dollar tournament Road FC to have 32-man lightweight tournament with $1 million prize Road Fighting Championship, which is based in South Korea and hosts events in the Asian region,...
  4. Interview with Bellator Welterweight Fernando Gonzalez
    Interview with Bellator Welterweight Fernando Gonzalez. In the interview he talks about his fight on November 19th against Michael "Venom" Page. Listen now and enjoy:...
  5. Dominic Mazzotta down for Cody Garbrandt rematch once 'No Love' is UFC champ
    Link “The perfect scenario is I get to the UFC and he has the belt and I get a rematch and get to redeem myself,” Mazzotta told MMAjunkie Radio. “That’s the perfect scenario for me.”
  6. Pride Total elimination 2003
    What a great event
  7. FKAs Bellator Spotlight -Five Fighters to watch-HWS
    I felt it necessary to put the proverbial spotlight on some of the talent Bellator has as some events are coming up and i'm really excited. I will talk about five fighters from each weight class and...
  8. FKAs Bellator Spotlight-Five Fighters to Watch-Womans 125 Division
    Bellators womans 125 division is wide open yet to crown the inaugural champion so with this list look for girls ready and able to put themselves in position for a title elimination fight soon....
  9. FKAs Bellator Spotlight_Five Fighters to Watch-Womans 145lb Division
    The Womans 145lb Division is another wide open division waiting to crown its champion,so with that oppurtunity comes talent looking to take advantage of it.Heres 5 more fighters to watch in 2017....
  10. rizin open weight tournament 2016 final fight?
    i was looking at this tounamanet and the 2nd round which has 8 fighters and 4 fights happens next and then the final round, so that means the final round would happen right after but would have 4...
  11. A fight I think you will enjoy
    As you guys may or may not know, I promoted a show last weekend. This fight has been called the best amateur fight of 2016 - I wanted to share it with you: Tempest v Bednarz
  12. Who do you want to see McGregor fight next?
    We all know Khabib is by far the most worthy candidate at LW, and the same could likely be said of Aldo at FW. You could certainly make an argument for Holloway and Ferguson based on their respective...
  13. Bigfoot Silva fought again...and it was...
    a GD mess of a fight Link contains a link to the video and brief description of how the fight went, but what I think is interesting is how much this highlights for me a lack of concern for fighter...
  14. The invincible Tonya Evinger falls at Invicta 20 in bizarre match
    Invicta Results, Evinger loses?!?! One of the most dominant champions in women's mixed martial arts has been dethroned. Yana Kunitskaya, a little-known Russian fighter, upset Tonya Evinger to win...
  15. GSP trains with chael sonnen in the Bellator cage
    GSP Foreshadowing?? Looks good to me
  16. Talking about this weekends fights
    This is just my opinions, thoughts, and analysis...don't expect anything Shakespearean. UFC hosted 2 events, each garnished low levels of interest. I think there are a couple things going on here: 1....
  17. awesome crazy bizzare fights that would be epic to watch
    just list some amazing awesome fights that you would love to see that will likely never happen, heres a few sick fights that id be well excited to see, let me know what you think of these fights and...
  18. Coker confirms Lorenz Larkin in negotiations with Bellator Mma
    Link Would be an incredible signing and another strikeforce homecoming if they could pull this off. Larkin is a top guy in the world and a very exciting fighter.
  19. which fight would you wanna watch most poll
    didint get many comments from my bizzare fight post so was sad, but atleast tell me in a poll what fight would you be most excited to watch? i put 1 through 5 choices as the order i think the fights...
  20. (1 of 2)The types of fighters and non fighters. FUNNY
    I do not claim to be any kind of MMA fighting bad ass. I've never fought in a ring or a cage and I do not enjoy taking damage via punches to the face. That being said, I have been in my fair share...
  21. Absolute Championship Berkut 50 MEGA CARD
    ACB 50 December 18, 2016 Sports Palace Dynamo St. Petersburg, Russia Main Card: Salimgerey Rasulov (15-6) vs(18-4) Denis Goltsov Main Event | Title Fight | Heavyweight | 265 lbs (120 kg) Aslambek...
  22. $300K settlement keeps paramedic from getting job back
    The recent cutman has come under scrutiny from fans as of recent. Giving improper care in the cage and seen visibly missing in between rounds on more than one occassion. A little bit of a information...
  23. Fedor bringing Dutch team to Moscow for Meathead fight + other news
    fedor link Fedor is inviting the Dutch team to come train with him in Russia and he will be training in a cage for this fight. Q. The fans were waiting for you to fight for Rizin on NYE or to fight...
  24. CBS Sports signs deal with MMA Promotion SuperKombat
    SuperKombat on CBS an exciting piece of news for US kickboxing fans, the European-based Superkombat organization announced today that their shows will air in the United States on CBS Sports Network...
  25. What happend to Shane Carwin?
    here i was getting readybfor the rizin tournament anxious to see if he could win it but appereantly he pulled out again but it doesent say why, it juat says herring replaced him, Link
  26. how would Gabi Garcia fare against Joanna Jedrzejczyk or Amanda Nunes
    Gabi Garcia looks massive and destroys girls but she also has been fighting old girls who don't belong in the ring, but how do you think she would fare against Joanna Jedrzejczyk and Amanda Nunes, I...
  27. Joey Villasenor Interview
    Interview with MMA Veteran Joey Villasenor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFLG1mpYdhg
  28. The Premiere of Legacy Fighting Alliance (LFA) on tonight
    As most of you guys know RFA and Legacy have merged together and tonight Live on AXS TV @ 9:00PM ET you can catch the action. The 3 best fights tonight are also part of The B.O.T.R. League. Here's...
  29. Absolute Championship Berkut 51 (Thiago Silva vs Jared Torgeson) Live Stream (10:00PM ET)
  30. Australian Open 2017
    Australian Open 2017 live, stream, tennis, scores, results http://australianopen2017.net/
  31. breaking news....fedor protege signs with Bellator
    Just received word in a email saying one of Fedors protege's Anatoly Tokov has signed with bellator and is hoping to debut at Bellator 172 in February. Tokov (24-2) is a former ACB middleweight...
  32. Interview with Bellator Middleweight Keith Berry
    Here's a link to an interview with Bellator Middleweight Keith Berry. He fights Kevin Casey tomorrow night at Bellator 170. Listen now and enjoy! https://youtu.be/DFmUE_HhnxY
  33. Absolute Championship Berkut 52 Live Stream
  34. Let's talk about Tito Ortiz
    So, now that all is said and done...what's up?! I have to say, Bellator has just put on the best retirement ceremony in the sport! That was my biggest takaway.
  35. Breaking News Bellator about to have a russian takeover!!!
    I've recieved word that not only is Bellator going to announce the signing of top mw prospect Anatoly Tokov but also many members of team fedor..... MMA fighters Kirill Sidelnikov, Vadim Nemkov and...
  36. ROAD FC releases more info about the million dollar tournament
    ROAD announced more info for their million dollar 32-man Lightweight tournament, including promotions they are working with and where trials will be held. China Trials The first of the International...
  37. Bellator 171 Early Prelims
    Courtesy of Sherdog http://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-171-Guillard-vs-Njokuani-56525
  38. Tachi Palace Fights 30 Live Stream
    Courtesy of Sherdog.com http://www.sherdog.com/organizations/Tachi-Palace-Fights-2221
  39. developing a prospect 3 part series
    http://blog.mmaratings.net/2016/12/bjb-breakdown-developing-prospect-part-1.html http://blog.mmaratings.net/2016/12/bjb-breakdown-developing-prospect-part-2.html...
  40. Piece together your perfect MMA fighter
    Just thought I'd try something new and ask what you think makes your perfect fighter. Basically take the best single attribute from any fighter you want from the different categories I have provided,...
  41. Bellator Roster at a glance and possible free agent pickups
    With the year just starting out and alot of cool fight cards coming up i figured i'd take a look at Bellators roster and what free agents they could add as well as just looking at overall depth. This...
  42. Bellator Roster at a glance and possible free agent addittions MW Division
    Continuing my depth analysis and free agency preview lets look at the MW Division. Top name talent and rising prospects in Bellator MW Division(no particular order) Anatoly Tokov 24-3 Rafael Lovato...
  43. article -the problem with bellator
    article discussing what is holding bellator back from being a true contender of the ufc instead of an alternative to the ufc...
  44. Mittrione vs Fedor scratched
  45. Interview with Bellator Featherweight Emmanuel Sanchez
  46. Double KO at Shamrock FC 285 (Video)
  47. Bellator 180 planned to lead in to the Bellator PPV
    BELLATOR 180 & BELLATOR NYC Basically Bellator is planning a 4 fight card dubbed Bellator 180 to lead in to the second PPV offering Bellator NYC. as well as the announced fights of Wandy vs Chael...
  48. Can Bellator NYC beat out Bellators first PPV?
    With the announced Bellator NYC PPV i thought it'd be interesting to see what numbers the first attempt did and what the line up was. Bellator 120 lineup (Main event)Lhw tourney Final Rampage vs King...
  49. What Bellator weight class is your favorite?
    With all the free agency action i thought I'd make a poll to see which division you guys liked the most and thought was the most stacked.I will give 10 top name talent and 5 guys to watch in each...
  50. Brave4: ‘Coringa’ Out, Al Selwady faces replacement Michael Deiga
    The lightweight bout scheduled for Brave 4: Unstoppable main card between Alexandre Coringa and Abdulakreem Alselwady is scrapped. Brazilian-Swiss Alexandre Coringa Rodrigues suffered an undisclosed...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182