General MMA Talk

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk
All topics relating to MMA and promotions that aren't strictly UFC-based go here. Old MMA Lounge and Other Promotions forum topics can be found here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Global MMA Rankings Lightheavy
    Credit to Cdf47 Light Heavyweight 1.Liam McGeary (Bellator) 2.Phil Davis (Bellator) 3.Emanuel Newton (Bellator) 4.Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (Bellator) 5.Muhammed Lawal (Bellator) 6.Dave Branch (WSOF)...
  2. Global MMA Rankings Heavyweight
    Credit to Cdf47 Heavyweight 1.Fedor Emelianenko (RIZIN) 2.Vitaly Minakov (Bellator) 3.Sergei Kharitonov (Bellator) 4.Tony Johnson Jr. (Bellator) 5.Blagoi Ivanov (WSOF) 6.Karol Bedorf (KSW) 7.Cheick...
  3. Real Fighting Championship REAL 4
    Real 4 March 12, 2016 Tokyo Dome City Hall Tokyo, Japan Main Card: Roberto de Souza (3-0) vs (8-1) Yuta Kaneko Main Card | Tournament Semi-Finals | Welterweight | 170lbs (77 kg) Carlo Pedersoli...
  4. Conor McGregor is already the linear GOAT via Boxing/MMA Math
    Conor beat Ivan Buchinger Buchinger beat Mikhail Malyutin Malyutin beat Luiz Azeredo Azeredo beat Anderson Silva Silva beat Dan Henderson Henderson beat Big Nog Big Nog beat Randy Couture Couture...
  5. WSOF Garden Grove- live and direct
    We took this trip to Garden Grove.... Bamma USA and WSOF are co-promoting Bamma USA's Badbeat 18 together with WSOF 28 February 20th! If you guys can swing it, come out for a great night of fights....
  6. RFA 35: Promotion vs. Promotion // Complete fight card LIVE on Axs Tv set for Friday February 19th
    This Friday live on Axs TV RFA 35 Promotion vs. Promotion// Resurrection Fighting Alliance vs Showdown Fights will be headlined by David Castillo (19-7) a veteran of showdown fights against Zach...
  7. Bellator 149: Shamrock vs. Gracie 3 Full Card/ Fight Week Schedule of Events/ Live Streams leading up to Fight Night
    Pre-Fight Press Conference Wednesday, February 17th @ 4:00PM ET Bellator Special Live Press Conference Thursday, February 18th @ 4:00PM ET Bellator 149: Shamrock vs Gracie Weigh-Ins Thursday,...
  8. Bellator special announcement live stream
    Starts in 2hrs Im guessing fedor signing but im just being uber optimistic ......not sure what it could be? Bellator special announcement stream
  9. Bellator announces Bellator Kickboxing to launch in 2016
    Coker just annouced spike is fully backing a new kickboxing org called Bellator Kickboxing .Kevin Ross,Joe Schilling,and Kerry Melendez joined Coker on stage for the announcement. They are going to...
  10. XFCi 14
    XFCi 14 March 19, 2016 XFC International Center Sao Paulo, Brasil Main Card: Fernando Vieira (12-2)vs(4-1) Daniel Virginio Main Event | Title Fight | Bantamweight | 135 lbs (61 kg) Fábio Maldonado...
  11. Akhmat Fight Show
    Akhmat Fight Show Grand Prix March 12, 2016 Arena Coliseum Grozny, Russia Flyweight GP: Magomed Bibulatov (10-0)vs(12-3) Irmeson Oliveira Main Card | Akhmat Gran Prix 2016 Quarter-Finals | Flyweight...
  12. Bellator Champions
    So I posted the thread about Kimbo & Wren possibly clashing next. Then it got me thinking..who the hell is Bellator's HW champ? After some research I found out it's Vitaly Minakov (who last defended...
  13. Bellator using virtual reality to let you feel the punch
    Bellator using virtual reality to let fans feel the intensity Pretty cool to see them doing stuff like this
  14. Bellator 150 Weigh-In Video
  15. Bellators Jimmy Smith on controversial Bellator 149 event
    Linky dinky doo He is my favorite mma commentator for stuff like this.....he's honest and never sugarcoats stuff for the company.He's the gospel here lol great interview.
  16. Jimmy Smith on how he almost left the company because of Bjorn Rebney
    linky for you Nice read cool to see jimmy be so honest.....never knew UFC tried to lure him......he and rogan would be a great team.
  17. Under Scott Coker Bellator finally coming into its own
    Under Cokers direction Bellator finally has legs Pretty cool forbes article on how bellator is doing better in every performance indicator and despite the recent disaster of a show is showing solid...
  18. Bellator 150 ratings are in.......
    Bellator Linkeroo Bellator 149 drew alot of eyes as well as criticism leaving the future of the company in many people's eyes on shaky ground. Some people even took to social media to rant and vow...
  19. Jack Hermansson Ready to Defend Title at Cage Warriors 75
    Frontline Academy’s Jack Hermansson (10-2) will be featured in Cage Warriors upcoming return to action. The middleweight champion is now on a six fight winning streak overall, including four of them...
  20. Bellator 151: Warren vs Caldwell Weigh-In Video (6PM ET)
  21. New, updated EA UFC 2 game Cover....
  22. Rick Hawn opens New Martial Arts Academy
    Plaistow, NH — Former world champion mixed martial artist and Olympian Judoka Rick Hawn is set to open the doors to his new martial arts academy later this week in his new home town of Plaistow, NH....
  23. Bellator 151 ratings are in.....
    bellator link Bellator averaged 768,000 viewers nice numbers for a non tentpole event headlined by smaller weight classes.Also Bellator went against the NBA double header. More people are watching...
  24. Interview with Marcus Brimage
    https://youtu.be/a-HE-UKR87A
  25. Interview with Bellator MMA Flyweight Rebecca Ruth
    https://youtu.be/5SdxeodsBTE
  26. Invicta FC 16 Weigh-in Video
  27. Dawodu Vs. Magomedov Rematch Set For WSOF 32
    Last year Hakeem Dawodu’s impressive win streak came to an end with a draw against Marat Magomedov at WSOF 26. Now the two will meet again in a number photo: Darren Langlois photo: Darren Langlois...
  28. Jordan Lucas takes on Edward Kelly at One Championship, March 18
    Undefeated Victorian youngster Jordan Lucas has been paired with Edward Kelly where he will make his long awaited One Championship debut on March 18. The event, One: Union of Warriors will be held at...
  29. WSOF 29 Weigh-in Video
  30. Invicta pay is depressing.....does it pay to be a wmma fighter?
    linky Pay is pretty depressing honestly....
  31. Colorado Athletic Commission suspends Justin Gaethje indefinitley for unsportsmanlike conduct
    Colorado Athletic Commission suspends Justin Gaethje indefinitley for unsportsmanlike conduct Because he did a backflip.
  32. After Rory Macdonald bombshell is MMA's free agency about to heat up?
    Link Cool read some intriguing stuff here guys any thoughts?
  33. MMA media- Come cover our show April 15th.
    Coming off of Bad Beat 18, which was a co-promotion with WSOF for WSOF 28; Bamma USA is looking to continue the promotion's accent and media coverage will be pivotal. We would like to extend...
  34. my new mma promotion
    In 2 weeks time I will be promoting my first MMA show. We have booked 19 fights so far with 6 pro bouts. We have managed to book some Cage Warriors and Bamma veterans on the show as well. Very...
  35. Josh Rosenthal former UFC ref...
    Was just bored on the net just searching random shit when I remembered UFC ref Josh Rosenthal... Turns out he got out of prison roughly one year ago. He served 18months of a 3 year sentence for weed...
  36. The best interview with Jake Shields you'll ever hear...
    or the worst interview with Jake Shields you'll ever hear. Listen to the link below and decide for yourself. If you think it's great...you're welcome. If you think it sucks...I'm sorry. Just go...
  37. Official Weigh-In Results for ‘AXS TV Fights: Legacy Fighting Championship 52'
    Main Card – Begins at 10 p.m. ET/9 p.m. PT on AXS TV Main Event – Interim Flyweight Title Fight – Klayton Mai (124.2) vs. Matt Schnell (125) Co-Main Event – Lightweight Fight – Sean Soriano (155) vs....
  38. Why Venator FC has come out of nowhere to become MMA's 'land of the misfits'
    Frank Merenda can’t understand these Americans. He reads their opinions on websites. He interacts with them on social media. He does not suffer their criticism meekly, particularly when it relates to...
  39. Vitaly Minakov returning to Bellator MMA
    I got word from very reliable sources that Minakov will be returning to Bellator his opponent isnt revealed expect an announcement soon with the details. Really happy hes a great fighter there are...
  40. The list of the greatest "What ifs" in MMA
    Pretty simple guys .....just name a person you thought would have been great if they had done MMA. And let's try and be creative guys I'll start......everyones limit is 5 guys or girls ok and a...
  41. Bellator MMA signs Stitch Duran
    linky Glad he's in Bellator he got wrongfully fired but fuck zuffa glad he will start on the koreshkov vs henderson card.
  42. my new mma promotion is live on PPV
    What a crazy day. We have a new main event and a total of 18 fights. There are still tickets available, Standing £25, Upper Tier £30, VIP £35 and Cageside £40. You can pay on the door. The event is...
  43. Akhmat Fight Show HW,LHW,MW,WW tournament
    Akhmat Fight Show April 9 , 2016 Sport Hall Colosseum Grozny, Russia Heavyweight GP: Dion Staring (33-11) vs(16-5) Thiago Silva Main Card | Akhmat Gran Prix 2016 Quarter-Finals | Heavyweight | 265...
  44. Akhmat Fight Show Semi Finals
    Akhmat Fight Show May 22 , 2016 Sport Hall Colosseum Grozny, Russia Flyweight GP: Magomed Bibulatov (11-0) vs (9-0) Jarred Brooks Main Card | Akhmat Gran Prix 2016 Semi-Finals | Flyweight | 125 lbs...
  45. Interview with Bellator Kickboxing's Kevin Ross
    https://youtu.be/PuBRuViHsW4
  46. Good for a laugh
    http://nypost.com/2016/04/07/watch-this-savage-mma-fight-and-say-it-should-be-legal/ Look how savage!
  47. USA Olympic Trials- Bellator Signees Pico, Fortune, and Ruth compete
    Tyrell Fortune is out already. Ed Ruth competes tomorrow. The well-hyped prospect Aaron Pico already had some great matches this morning, wrestles again on mat 2 tonight. Relevant links: Link to all...
  48. Free Live Stream: Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley Prelims
  49. My MMA show - fight videos
    All the videos are up from my first show. There was some fun fights. Let me know what you think. You Tube Channel
  50. MMA fighter Sokoudjou like you've never heard him before
    In the interview Sokoudjou talks about his upcoming fight at Venator Fighting Championship 3 vs. Matt Hamill, why WSOF won't sign him, his wins over Antonio Rogerio Nogueira and Ricardo Arona in...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182